The mission of North Charleston High School, through a joint effort of school and community, is to develop competent and responsible life-long learners who are productive members of society by creating a safe learning environment which promotes a positive, challenging, and educational experience designed to meet various needs, abilities,and cultural differences which are inherent in each student.
- Education is a continuous, joint effort on the part of the home, school, and community.
- Dignity and respect should be afforded to all regardless of individual differences.
- Positive school experiences increase self-esteem and enhance learning experiences.
- The school is obligated to provide an environment conducive to learning
- Multi-cultural education leads to a well-rounded individual.
- People need to be held accountable for their choices and given consequences accordingly.
- Success and acceptance motivated people, and each individual has the potential to achieve.
- All students have different needs and abilities.
- Each student can be productive members of society and reach attainable goals.
- All students are entitled to the same resources.