At Coastal Shores Christian Preschool, we believe a child’s training and education in the early years of his life is the most foundational and determining factor.
The Bible states in Proverbs 2:2-6,
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
This is the basis of all education. Our teachers understand this and we have developed an excellent Preschool program that recognizes the full potential of all our students.
Through the avenues of play, sharing, hand-on activities, academic standards, and excellent teaching methods, our teachers are able to bring out the very best in our students.
By using the “ABeka” curriculum of art, writing, phonics, reading skills and much more, we are able to help each precious child grow both spiritually and academically.
Some of our activities are as follows:
- Phonics based language arts
- Strong emphasis on writing skills in K4
- Outdoor learning activities and environmental studies
- Art, Music, Computer, and Physical activities
- Emphasis on cooperation skills, responsibility for their own actions/work and developing good social skills
- Field trips for K4 students to the ballet, museum, local parks, aquarium and other educational places
Coastal Shores Christian Preschool enrolls students from K2-K4 in our preschool and students from K5-fifth grade in our after school program.