Charleston Bilingual Academy is a dual-immersion (Spanish-English), Christian Preschool, where 95% of the instruction is in Spanish, and 5% in English. Based on best practices, classes are set in a powerimmersion environment, where children participate in engaging, developmentally-appropriate activities, embedded in a language-enriched context.
- Individual language tutoring in Spanish and French.
- Starting October 6, parent-tot classes (where the parent accompanies the child in class and learns how to recreate a dual-immersion environment at home. (Spanish and French options).
- Starting August 24, after school programs (2:45 pm- 5:45 pm).
- Starting August 24, Preschool-K (1-6 years)- 2, 3, and 5 day options (8:30 am- 11:30 am) plus a one hour lunch bunch addition (11:30 am- 12:30 pm).
- Starting October 5, home school coop classes (two weekly sessions of 2 hrs each)
- Parents’ night out offerings.